Sewing podcasts and web sites:
1. http://sewforthnow.blogspot.com/ Lori does a wonderful job both on her blog and I love her interview podcasts.
2. http://behindtheseams.wordpress.com/ Behind the Seams is a great blog on sewing information and supplies.
3. http://besewstylish.taunton.com/n/blogs/blog.aspx?webtag=besewstylish&redirCnt=1 and http://www.craftstylish.com/ Craft Stylish and Be sew stylish links
4. http://www.nowsewing.net/ This is a subscription web site that I enjoy. It has videos, tips and techniques, inspirational stories.
5. http://sewing.patternreview.com/ Wonderful information for all who sews.
6. http://www.sewing.org/ Lots of information on basic sewing and projects.
7. http://materialmama.typepad.com/ Nutmeg’s web site and podcast.
8. http://grandmassewingcabinet.blogspot.com/ Julie-Ann McFann podcast and blog about sewing with her grandmothers sewing machine and cabinet
General Quilting podcasts and web sites
1. http://www.kayewoodtv.com/ktv.html Kay Wood has videos on sewing, quilting and what I love is the segments on Lazy Girl design purses.
2. http://www.quiltuniversity.com/ This is an online quilting and embellishment website where you take classes.
3. http://www.alexandersonquilts.com/main.php Alex Anderson web site and pod casts.
4. http://www.simplearts.com/blogs/index.php Annie Smith web site and pod cast.
General Jewelry, Beading and Crafting podcasts and web sites
1. http://www.craftcast.com/main/ Allison Lee’s CraftCast is a wonderful blog and podcast on jewelry making, sewing, painting, and a plethora of other topics.
2. http://www.howtotvonline.com/index.php How to TV online has video’s on jewelry, scrap booking and other topics.
3. http://www.beadingdaily.com/ Full of information on beading and jewelry making.
General mixed media and fiber podcasts and web sites
1. http://www.furl.net/member/FiberArts This is a wonderful website with links to felting and other fiber arts.
2. http://fibreandstitch.com/index.htm Mixed media web site with projects and inspirations.
3. http://www.hollyeqq.com/index.html Holly is a local artist that sells roving and yarns that she has dyed into wonderful color ways.
4. http://www.joggles.com/ Joggles is a wonderful site for supplies and also online classes.
5. http://www.weavecast.com/ Syne Mitchell podcast and blog about hand weavers.
Computer and Digital information
Kim is known as the “Digital Goddess” as a tongue in cheek note. I listen to her podcast and receive her newsletters. I have learned so much from her that I had to include this site.
7 years ago