Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Where does time go?

My goodness, here it is March 2008 and I have not posted much of anything. I need to do pod cast instead. I am researching how I can do that on this blog. If all else fails I will post elsewhere. I do not have time to do all this typing, but talking I can do alot of. LOL.
Today I took my mother to one of my favorite groups, the Fiber Follies. We meet the 3rd Tuesday of the month at Pace Florida to do some fun and creative things. Today we made cabachon beaded bracelet. Just what I need, another unfinished project. This I can do while waiting around at doctor offices and such, so hope to get it done and post some pix soon. Afterwards, went to lunch with some new friends and talked about fibers and such. What fun!!
Well I really need to go see what the dog has done, will try to post again soon.

No comments: